Salaried GP post – Chadsfield Medical Practice
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed GP colleague to join our friendly and well-organised GP practice in Romiley, Stockport.
Romiley is a thriving suburb of Stockport with good local schools, excellent transport links and easy access to the great outdoors.
Our primary health care team includes 4 (WTE) GP partners, 2 Advanced Practitioners working alongside our GPs , a practice nurse and 2 HCAs. Excellent supportive practice administrative staff. The Surgery is in a NHS–owned building which has undergone considerable refurbishment in Spring 2016.
- 5-7 sessions per week, including Flexible Working Pattern (negotiable)
- EMIS web Clinical system , Docman and Intradoc.
- Consistently high QOF Points. We offer minor surgery/injections clinics, contraceptive clinics and ultrasound appointments on site.
- Daily coffee and catch-up time. Regular protected time for clinical meetings.
- Affiliated to Manchester University Medical School for student training.
- We welcome any special interests which would enhance our patient care within the practice.
Chadsfield MP is participating in the NHSE Targeted Investment in Recruiting GPs Scheme, as such this includes a relocation allowance, an education bursary within the first 12 months of relocation and a locum cover grant in the first 12 months to cover the new GP undertaking educational sessions in line with their PDP.
Applications should be submitted through NHS Jobs - https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/